Please click on the COVID FORM button below, complete and submit form to Jade Bay Dental. If you have any problems, you can call us at 250-766-4494 for assistance. Thank you.
We at Jade Bay Family Dentistry have taken many steps to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff during this challenging time. Here are just some of the adjustments we have made:
· Pre-screening of all patients a few days prior to their appointment, and once again in office (including a temperature check).
· Placement of hand sanitizer stations throughout the clinic and on entry to the building.
· Scheduling changes to ensure we can maintain physical distancing between patients.
· Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Enhanced cleaning protocols.
· Minimizing dental procedures which create aerosols.
· Installation of state-of-the-art air purifiers throughout the clinic (planned for mid July).
We need your help as well! Here is what you can do:
· Ensure your pre-screening starts a few days before your appointment.
· Please come to your appointment alone.
· Arrive on time.
· Use the hand sanitizer station on the wall by the elevator when you enter the building, and once again when you enter the office.
· Our receptionists will help finish your pre-screening and take your temperature.
· Sign the “Patient Acknowledgment Form” (if not done earlier) we will have ready for you.
· Please update your contact information, email, insurance, and medical/dental information.
· Please call to cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well.
We are currently working through our patients lists and will be contacting you in the near future.
We are looking forward to seeing your smiling faces again at Jade Bay!